jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

The first time: My presentation...


Hello! I'm María José Alvarado Mérida and i'm twenty. In this moment, i'm studying a 2th grade in the Dentistry School of the University of Chile! This is a very interesting career, and i'm happy for studying in this institution. Well, my family is my Mom, Patricia; my Dad, Jose and my little brother, Benjamin. He's eight years old. All of them are the love of my life :) I like the music. I love it! My favourite groups are The Beatles and Los Bunkers; and the solists that I prefer are Paul McCartney, Ismael Serrano, Vicentico, Morrisey and a lot more! I play guitar, no in a expert mode, but i like this. I going to the concerts. The most thing I liked in the world is listen live music. Other of my hobbies is read, very much. I liked Julio Cortazar, lately. About animals, I want to tell you that I have a pet, his name is Ita, (it's a rare name for a little penny). I dislike the cats, but I think that the horses and the guanacos are beautiful. In this moment of my life, i'm excited for three causes: The first, is that my idol, Sir Paul McCartney it's coming up to santiago of Chile this year, in May 11th and I hope going to the concert. The second reason is that this year, the subjects of my career are most related with the Odontology. And the third, and one of the most important reason, is that yesterday we started our English Class! This is very important to me, because learn english is an important tool for to work in the future, and in my case, I dream with to travel to UK, someday! I hope that everybody will have success in this class! Enjoy it and remember, all you need is love! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario