jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

I'm the Big Fish. You're the Big Fish...


Hello! We are meeting again, my friends! In this ocassion, we'll be talking about movies. Well, my favorite movie of an all time, is "BIG FISH" by Tim Burton. In general I dislike Burton's films, but this is an exception. I saw this film for first time when I was fourteen. I liked too much, because the film is very surrealistic and it has a lesson about Life. Big Fish is about reconcilation between a father and his son. Will (the son) is tired about your dad because he's a storyteller from his own life, and for this, Will is very angry and he's not talking with his father for a long time. But now Edward Bloom, the dad, is terminally ill and Will wants know the true before Edward dies. The story is about "the marvel life of Edward Bloom", and is filled of freak people that existed in the reality, but for Mr. Bloom, also, all of them are fantastic and magic persons. Edward Bloom is a very excepctional man, too. He's considered a big fish for himself. He's very ambicious and competitive man, and he's a winner for nature. After of choking feeling in his village, he's travelling around the very places and then he's realasing that really "he was a big fish in a small pond, but the world was an ocean and he was drowing!!!" This phrase marked my life, because I think that's a reality.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario