viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

A day in a life...


In the Paul McCartney's style ,"Hola Chiquillos". I'm here today to talking about my actually favorite photograph . This is a very dificult decission, because I love the Photography . One of my dreams is to learn about this art of profesional way, but for the moment I'm only an amateur.

Well, the Picture choosed was taked for me, three weeks ago. I was in the bus from the university to home, in Independencia Street, and in one busstop, when the bus stopped for the red light in the traffic light, I saw a little dog and an indigent, sleeping in the sidewalk. The curious was that both, the dog and the man, were resting in the same possition!!!
This amazed me, and inmediatly , in a little time period, I taken the photograph with the help for my boyfriend (Yes, my Nokia cellphone, I talked you about this before...)

But, Why this Photopraph is important to me? Well, this is because I felt a strange sensations when I saw the poor man sleeping in the pavement. I had a contradictory feeling, because I felt pain for the man situation, but I felt a big tenderly and nostalgy, too. Inclusive, I laughed a little bit of the situation. And I Tried to transmit my mix of feelings trough this photograph.

Well my little boys, this is all for today. Here, I leave you my favorite picture.




I'll be back and I hope to see you!
Cheers :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario