miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Hapiness is a ... Cell Phone! :)



Hello! Hello!
I'm back!
In this ocassion, I want to tell you two important things. The first is that May 11th I went to "Paul McCartney's Show" in Estadio Nacional, and this was amazing! And, I'm still very happy for this.
And the second is... Do you want to know a secret? I'm in love!
Yes! But, I'm in love with my Cell Phone, a NokiaXpress Music!
But my romance with the Nokia's Technologies it's very old.
In the sixties, the Nokia's Company sold the first "pre-cellphone", but only in 1987, Nokia introduced in market, one of first the world's cell phones, the Mobira Cityman 900 for NMT-900 networks. And, since this date, the company is one of the most recognized companies about mobil telephones.
In my case, my first cell phone was a Nokia, called vulgarly "Black Brick", for it was very size. But this cell phone was the most resistent and perdurable. Posteriorly, I've had a Motorola's cell and a Samsung's cell, but I wasn't conforming with the service of these. Then, I bought a Nokia again, and this is my faithful boyfriend! Is very resistent, because it often falls but never breaks. Also, the first quality that i like is that have a mp3 player! This is very important to me. Also my cellphone have a big space in their memory card for music's storage. And, it has a integrated camera, really practice.
For this reasons, and many more, my nokia cell phone is my favorite piece of technollogy, and would not trade this for any IPhone o Touch Cell :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario